Pack of 3 Jacquard woven tea towels 100% cotton - Aïoli - Kitchen - Machine washable
- Composition: 100% cotton tea towels with sewn bias finish.
- Practical: Sold in sets of 3!
- Easy maintenance: Machine washable at 30°/40°. Delicate spin.
- Elegant: Embroidered patterns, ideal for giving or brightening up your interior.
- After-sales service: If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Based in Aix-en-Provence, France, Villages de Provence is a family business specializing in the production of household linen.
We offer numerous collections, from modern to Provencal.
All our jacquard tea towels are made from a 100% cotton material with a 100% cotton bias finish for a pleasant touch. On each jacquard tea towel, you will find an embroidery made in silky threads.
Comfortable and soft, this fiber of plant origin comes from the seed of "gossypium". It is the first textile fiber in the world.
• Easy maintenance
This jacquard tea towel is very easy and very quick to clean. Machine washable at 30°C or 40°C with delicate spin cycle. Be careful, no machine drying to avoid damaging the bias. Do not bleach either.
Villages de Provence: Because a table brings us together.
With its beautiful embroidery, this jacquard tea towel will be a real heart stroke. It is perfect for your kitchen. Easy to maintain, it will be ideal for all your daily uses.
Do not hesitate to order this jacquard tea towel today.