Hand Towel - Petit Déjeuner
- Composition: 100% cotton hand towel with sewn bias finish.
- Practical: This hand towel has a tie in the center, allowing it to be hung up easily.
- Easy maintenance: Machine washable at 30°/40°. Delicate spin.
- Elegant: Embroidered patterns, ideal for giving or brightening up your interior.
- After-sales service: If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Based in Aix-en-Provence, France, Villages de Provence is a family business specializing in the production of household linen.
We offer many collections, from modern to Provençal.
All our hand towels are made of 100% cotton material with a 100% cotton bias finish for a pleasant touch. On each hand towel, you will find an embroidery made of silky threads.
Comfortable and soft, this fiber of vegetable origin comes from the seed of "gossypium". It is the first textile fiber in the world.
• Easy maintenance
This hand towel is very easy and very quick to clean. Machine washable at 30°C or 40°C with gentle spin. Please note, no machine drying to avoid damaging the bias. Do not use bleach either.
Villages de Provence: Because a table brings us together.
With its beautiful embroidery, this hand towel will be a real favorite. It is ideal for a kitchen or bathroom. Easy to maintain, it will be ideal for all your daily uses.
Very soft to dry your hands, do not hesitate to use the grip so that it dries quickly.
Don't hesitate to order this hand towel today.