No products in the cart.
Stain resistant tablecloth - Olivier
- Durable: 100% polyester tablecloth, wear-resistant for a lifespan of several years.
- Use: This tablecloth has received a stain-resistant treatment.
- Easy maintenance: Machine washable at 30°/40°. No ironing necessary. Delicate spin.
- Elegant: High quality patterns, ideal for dressing your interior or garden.
- After-sales service: If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Based in Aix-en-Provence, France, Villages de Provence is a family business specializing in the production of household linen.
We offer many collections, from modern to Provençal.
All our tablecloths are made of a 100% polyester material with a high quality 100% cotton bias finish for more resistance and a pleasant feel.
• Water repellent treatment
All of our tablecloths are water resistant using a water repellent treatment. Our tablecloths are also resistant to other liquids such as drinks and wine. You will only need a swipe of your towel to wipe away liquids.
• Easy maintenance
This tablecloth has received a treatment making it totally stain resistant, very easy and very fast to clean. Machine washable at 30°C or 40°C with gentle spin. In addition, it is wrinkle-resistant and does not require ironing. Please note, do not tumble dry in order not to damage the bias.
Villages de Provence: Because a table brings us together.
This stain-resistant tablecloth, with its print, will be a real favorite. It invites itself to the table with elegance, both for your interior and your garden. Easy to maintain, it will be ideal for all your family or friends meals.
Don't hesitate to order this tablecloth today.